Define: refers to the pipe used for dredging. Guide sleeve for industrial use, i.e., underwater irrigated concrete guide sleeve for bored cast-in-place pile.
1. refers to the pipe used for dredging.
2. Guide sleeve for industrial use, i.e., underwater irrigated concrete guide sleeve for bored cast-in-place pile. The concrete perfusion pipe sleeve is used for the underwater casting of large bridge engineering, China railway engineering, highway engineering, hydropower engineering, and bored cast-in-place pile of high-rise foundation.
Generally, it is convenient for builders to construct. The universal length of pipe guide sheath is 2 meters, 2.5 meters, 2.7 meters and 3 meters, and the bottom pipe is generally 4 meters.
It is equipped with an adjustable section of 0.5m, 1m and 1.5m.
(219 mm) in diameter, 219 mm, 250 mm, 260 mm, 270 mm, 288 mm, 300 mm, 325 mm, 377 mm, 425 mm, etc., one of the most widely used is 260 mm, 300 mm, etc.
Each pipe sleeve consists of a round pipe and a pipe sleeve joint.
The structure of guide sleeve has several points:
1. Each section must be interchangeable.
2. After docking, it must be vertical.
3. After butt joint, the irrigation pressure shall not leak.
4. It must have tensile strength and torque.
The industrial guide pipe sheath has played a great role in the construction of infrastructure and is an indispensable tool.